1. I need a quote, but I cannot provide drawings. What can I do?
To request for a quote please send your CAD drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not able to provide us CAD drawing, please send us your sketches with specifications and requirements, our technical team will draw the CAD drawings for you. Upon your approval we will quote as per your specific requirements. To know more how we can help you in engineering drawing, please go to CAD drawing service. You may also send your current products to our company in Taiwan, we’ll give you the pricing within 3 days when we receive the products.
2. Can you tell me which JF raised floor understructure can be installed with my raised floor system? And how can I make sure if JF understructures fit my panels?
a) You may request for free samples, we are glad to provide free samples for your evaluation.
b) You may send your engineering drawings to email@example.com, we will check the compatibility and advise you ASAP.
c) You may click on Download to check our product’s engineering drawing and compare those drawings with your products.
3. What is JF raised floor understructure made of?
Generally the pedestal’s head plate and base plate are made of hot rolled steel, and the stringer is made of cold rolled steel. However, upon client’s request, we will manufacture raised floor understructure (pedestal and stringer) using stainless steel, aluminum, galvannealed steel or other metal material. If you need customized raised floor pedestal or stringer, please kindly specify the material you want.
4. What is your production capacity for JF standard raised floor understructure per month?
The non-heavy duty access floor pedestal without tube (HJ-1, LH-1, OA) is around 100,000 per month.
The non-heavy duty access floor pedestal with tube (HJ-2, LH-2) is 60,000 per month.
The heavy duty access floor pedestal (SG-2, SG-3) is 30,000 per month.
5. Can you produce custom-made pedestal based on imperial unit?
Yes, please send us your drawing in either imperial or metrical units. We’ll manufacture your raised floor pedestal based on your units。
JF standard raised floor understructure
6. What is your minimum order quantity for JF standard pedestal or customized pedestal?
JF believes in long term partnership and supporting our clients with low minimums.
MOQ for JF heavy duty pedestal ( SG-2, SG-3 series) is 500 pieces.
MOQ for JF non-heavy duty pedestal (HJ-1, HJ-2, LH-1, LH-2, OA-1) is 1000 pieces.
7. What is the standard lead time for JF standard understructure?
Lead time for our JF standard raised floor understructure depends on your order volume. To tell you the precise lead time, we need to know your exact quantities.
Customized raised floor pedestal and stringer
8. Can you produce understructure suitable for my panels?
Sure, we can. 500 x 500mm, 600 x 600mm and 610 x 610mm are the most commonly used panel size. Panel size may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, please kindly inform us your panel’s dimension and your pedestal’s specifications.
9. My pedestal head plate’s tapped holes size and distance between tapped holes are all different from JF standard head plate, so JF pedestal can’t fit my raised floor panel. Can you produce pedestal head that fits my panel?
Yes, we can. The distance between tapped holes, the size of tapped hole and the dimension of head plate are essential in the raised floor installation, any slight deviation can cause a big problem and delay the construction project. To produce pedestals which are compatible with your panels, please provide us your CAD drawings or hand-drawn sketches of your design with detailed specifications.
10. My company’s pedestal has its own design and is totally different from others. Can you produce my pedestal as per my specs?
Yes, we can manufacture your understructure as per your specifications. You can simply provide us your engineering drawing with detailed specifications. Your understructure will be manufactured according to your design and requirements.
11. What is JF’s minimum order quantity (MOQ) for custom made pedestal?
MOQ for custom-made heavy duty or non-heavy duty pedestal may start from 50,000 to 200,000 pieces.
MOQ for custom-made non-heavy pedestal varies from design to design. Please contact us for an online meeting or quote. If your order meets the MOQ requirements, we will pay the tooling cost.
12. What if I can’t meet your MOQ requirement? Any solutions?
In that case, we suggest you to pay for the tooling first, and once your accumulated order quantity has reached the minimum order quantity requirements, the tooling cost will be deducted from the cost of your next order or reimbursed to your company.
Please note that clients who pay the tooling costs will hold exclusive right to their molds or dies even if we have reimbursed the tooling cost to them. So please rest assured that your design will still remain for your exclusive use and will be kept strictly confidential by us.
13. What are the costs of tooling (mold or die) used for production of custom-made pedestals?
The costs of tooling depend on a lot of variables, such as complicity of the product, the number and dimensions of the tools needed to achieve optimum results. All this variables will be considered in the design of tooling.
The price of one simple stamping die ranges between 150–350 usd.
The price of a progressive stamping die ranges between 2,700-6,700 usd.
And the price of die casting mold ranges between 5,000–8,300 usd.
You may kindly inform us your budget for tooling, and we will do our best to help you achieve your target.
14. This is my first order of custom-made raised floor understructure, and I am concerned about the quality and compatibility of your product, and I need to reconfirm.
Yes, we will send our prototype for your final approval before bulk production. Client’s satisfaction is our priority and has always been our advantages in this competitive market.
15. What is the lead time (Turnaround Time) required for my first time order of custom-made raised floor understructure?
From approval of prototype to final delivery: 30-90 business days.
First time order, may take a little longer. Because the production of prototype and tooling takes time. The average lead time for custom-made product would be in the order of 60-90 business days from approval of prototype, but it depends on the order volume as well.
16. What is the lead time required for my custom-made understructure that have been made before?
This depends on a lot of variables, such as complexity of the product and the order volume. Existing products that have been manufactured in the past would take 20-70 days before delivery. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item please send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll back to you with a specific lead time.
We’ll Contact With You Within 2 Business Day.
No Spam! We will not share your email address.
Services are provided only to company that has website.
No.472, Taiping Rd., Hemei Township, Changhua County 50841, Taiwan (R.O.C.)